About ASAP Demolition
When it comes to commercial and residential demolition, we at ASAP Demolition have the experience and expertise to do the job. Regardless of the size, whether small residential buildings or large industrial ones, we are the people for the job.
Contact a Professional
A Demolition Company With 30 Years of Experience
• Our employees equipped with the complete set of tools needed to overcome obstacles that may be encountered during the project to avoid experiencing downtime.
• We assign expertly trained professionals to the variety of machinery that has been chosen for each project to ensure their operations run smoothly.
• We also have an extensive list of equipment and are capable of customizing each piece of equipment to suit the requirements of each project.
• We usually help ease your workload by offering full-turnkey solutions in addition to organizing more specialized facilities to meet your requirements.
• We strive to deliver top-notch services by investing in new equipment and discarding the old ones. This has also helped us in the expansion of our services.
• We maintain an array of trucks that range from service vehicles to transportation for our employees. We also have water trucks, equipment haulers and dump trucks.
We’ll Do the Heavy Lifting For You
We invest in our people and our equipment so that we can deliver the best services to our customers. Demolition often needs heavy-duty machinery that is capable of withstanding the strain encountered during moving, loading, sorting and processing the debris that results from demolition. It should also offer the protection needed when working under extreme conditions full of sharp, heavy and hazardous objects. Our quality cranes, bulldozers, crushers, bobcats, breakers and other machinery are properly-suited to work under these conditions.
You can trust ASAP Demolition to handle your interior and exterior demo and deconstruction.
ASAP Demolition is staffed and equipped to handle all size commercial demolition jobs in Jacksonville, FL and surrounding areas.
Site Prep and Clearing
Site clearing is an important process that helps prepare the land for a wide variety of projects. Over the years, we have handled small and large projects that require professional site clearing.
Our Certifications, Licenses, Bonds
State of Florida Building Contractor – RB 29003631
Mold Remediation – MRSR 316
Mold Assessor – MRSA 302
SBA Certified 8a (4/21/2016)
City of Jacksonville JSEB Certification
Department of Transportation DBE Certification
State of Florida MBE Certification
City of Orlando Certification
Serving Jacksonville and Surrounding Areas
Chance are good that we have completed work in your part of town already. We have been offering services in the Jacksonville community for 30 years including Duval County, Clay County, St. Johns County and Nassau County.
Orange Park, Fleming Island, Starke FL
We serve the Orange Park area including Argyle, Fleming Island, Keystone Heights, Oakleaf Plantation, and Middleburg.
St. Augustine and Surrounding Areas
We serve the Saint Augustine area including St. Johns, World Golf Village, Nocatee, and Vilano Beach.
Yulee, Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach, FL
We serve the Yulee area including Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island, Tiger Island and more.
Get in Touch
24 Hour Service
1727 Wambolt Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202